Scriborder Hero

General Information

Brevard Public Schools is now offering a secure site for former students to access transcripts, graduation verifications, and immunizations (if available).

Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.

Records are retained at your last school of attendance for three years after your date of graduation or withdrawal from the District. Pupil Services houses all academic records for students after the third year.

Please note the information below:

    • Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed within five business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday (7:15 am-4:30 pm).
    • Currently enrolled students of Brevard Public Schools need to request records from the high school.
    • Former Students have the option to pay online using a credit / debit card or by money order.
    • To pay by money order, click the Pay by Money Order  hyperlink at the bottom of the form after you complete the required information.  Make the money order out to Scribbles Software.  The money order must be sent to Brevard Public Schools.  Your request will not be processed until the money order is received.
    • For express processing, there is an additional $40.00 fee (per address) to guarantee that your order will be expedited. If your request was submitted after 10:00 a.m. EST, the transcripts will not be processed until the following business day.
    • Click the appropriate link button to request information.


Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.


All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.

Back to Brevard Public Schools Records Site

The Following May Be Requested by Alumni: must meet ALL requirements
High School Transcript/Adult Ed. Transcript
  • High school transcripts can only be filled for graduates who received a diploma or for students who previously attended a Brevard County public school.
  • For currently enrolled Brevard County Public Schools students, please contact your school for a transcript.
  • Transcripts for all home education students, including graduated seniors, must be obtained from the curriculum/institution in which they obtained their grades.
Immunization Records (Immunization records are only available from graduation year 2001 – Present) $7.00

The Following May Be Requested by Corporations / Universities / Attorneys:
High School Transcript $17.00
Verification of Graduation
  • For invoice receipt, please click on the green button on the confirmation page.
 Subpoena Information  $17.00


The Following May NOT Be Requested:

For GED information, please call (877) 352-4331. Also to request your GED Transcripts/Diploma & H.S. Verification call (850) 245-0449 or

For More Information, Contact:

The records request technician at
321-633-1000 Ext 11584

Business Hours
Monday - Friday
7:15 AM - 4:30 PM