Select To Get Started:
Brevard Public Schools is now offering a secure site for former students to access transcripts, graduation verifications, and immunizations (if available).
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Records are retained at your last school of attendance for three years after your date of graduation or withdrawal from the District. Pupil Services houses all academic records for students after the third year.
Please note the information below:
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed within five business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 6:30 AM-3:00 PM).
- Currently enrolled students of Brevard Public Schools need to request records from the high school.
- Former Students have the option to pay online using a credit / debit card or by money order.
- To pay by money order, click the Pay by Money Order hyperlink at the bottom of the form after you complete the required information. Make the money order out to Scribbles Software. The money order must be sent to Brevard Public Schools. Your request will not be processed until the money order is received.
- For express processing, there is an additional $40.00 fee (per address) to guarantee that your order will be expedited. If your request was submitted after 10:00 a.m. EST, the transcripts will not be processed until the following business day.
- Click the appropriate link button to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript/Adult Ed. Transcript
|Immunization Records (Immunization records are only available from graduation year 2001 – Present)||$7.00|
Records waiting to be picked up will be held for 30 days from the time the order is approved. After 30 days, the held record will be shredded and order deleted without a refund.
|High School Transcript||$17.00|
|Verification of Graduation
|Response to Subpoena||$17.00|
For GED information, please call (877) 352-4331. Also to request your GED Transcripts/Diploma & H.S. Verification call (850) 245-0449 or https://ged/fldoe.org
Customer Service Center (CSC)
School Board of Brevard County
2700 Judge Fran Jamieson Way
Viera, FL 32940
Phone: 321-633-1000 x500
For Technical Support, Contact:
Summer Business Hours
Monday - Friday
6:00 AM - 3:00 PM